Goranski sports center doo, Šetalište Ivan Goran Kovačića 6, Delnice is advertising
Public competition for employment for a certain period of time for work place
head of administration in RSRTC Platak – 1 executor
Job description for Head of Administration in RSRTC Salary:
- performs administrative and technical tasks,
- keeps personnel and other employee records,
- organizes the procurement of office materials,
- keeps records of all business events and assets in accordance with regulations,
- prepares reports,
- management of business communication and correspondence,
- preparation of written correspondence,
- ticket sales,
- managing the cash register.
Requirements for the post of Head of Administration in RSRTC Platak:
– SSS, VŠS/bacc., VSS/mag./struc.spec. - high school or high school graduate of social, economic or technical major, completed integrated university study, undergraduate, graduate university study or specialist graduate professional study, social, economic or legal orientation
- one (1) year of work experience in similar jobs
- knowledge and use of computer programs for office operations
- knowledge of one foreign language
Pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the Law on Gender Equality (Official Gazette 82/08, 69/17), persons of both sexes can apply for the competition.
In the application for the competition, candidates should attach (for both positions):
- A request
– Short CV with contact information
– A copy of the certificate of completed vocational training
– A copy of the identity card
– A copy of the work book or an electronic printout of the HZMO's seniority record
In the application, it is necessary to state which position the candidate is applying for.
The competition is open until 28. 10. 2023. years.
Applications with documentation can be submitted:
- in person or by mail, to the address Goranski sportski centar doo Ivana Goran Kovačića 6, 51300 Delnice, with the indication for Head of Administration in RSRTC Platak, "Application for the position of Head of Administration in RSRTC Platak".
– by e-mail at email@example.com
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.